Your health is important to us. Book a FREE 15 minute consultation and you could learn more about how we can help. Both Pascal Grolaux and Jill Legge are offering these consultations.
What is integrative osteopathy vs osteopathy?
You may wonder if integrative osteopathy could be better for you?
You might suffer from these disorders (non-exhaustive list):
- Musculo-skeletal disorders (acute or chronic) with or without neurological radiating syndrome
- Chronic body pain / fibromyalgia
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis – ME/CFS)
- Chronic headaches/migraines
- Mental health issue (depression, general anxiety disorders, PTSD), possibly including sleep and memory troubles, brain fog
- Autism spectral disorders
- Parkinson disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Moderate to severe IBS
- IBD (Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis)
- Other auto-immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Diabetes II
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Cardiac arrhythmias/hypertension
- Vaso vagal syncope
- Postural orthostatism tachycardia syndrome
- Trying to recover from a stroke with or without neurologic disorder
- Apraxia of speech
- Abnormal lower limbs swelling
- Post Covid-19 syndrome
- Post Lyme disease syndrome
Why not come in to discuss your case with Pascal or Jill who are offering a free 15 min consultation in Integrative Osteopathy. This completely free 15 minute consultation can be booked online or by contacting the clinic. If you book on line, simply choose Pascal or Jill and book your 15 minute free appointment.
We will discuss what best approach could be recommended to help you with your condition(s).
Share this Post