Legge Health Offers Effective Services
At Legge Health Clinic, we have effective services which can improve your quality of life or enhance your performance. If you would like to learn more, contact us.
Share this Information
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is a gentle and natural approach that enhances the appearance of your skin. It aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and acne while addressing underlying conditions affecting skin health.
- Over the years our skin is exposed to many harmful agents; sun exposure, poor nutrition, inflammation, hormonal imbalances, oxidative stress, and chemicals in cosmetics. The insertion of tiny needles helps to activate collagen production, improve firmness of the skin, enhance microcirculation, improve facial tone and reduce the appearance of age-related skin changes.
- In addition to the insertion of tiny needles, treatments may also consist of essential oils and hydrosols specified for the particular skin type, along with facial massage.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture VS. Botox
- Acupuncture is very safe. Occasional bleeding and minor bruising may occur. However these treatments require minimal downtime/recovery.
- Facial rejuvenation protocols consist of 12 initial treatments twice weekly for the first 3 weeks, then 1 weekly for 6 weeks. You may notice improvements in your complexion and/or reduced acne breakouts within the first few treatments, however more dramatic and lasting changes can be expected around the 6-7th treatment.
- Maintenance is generally recommended once/month but this schedule is individualized to each patient’s needs.
- These treatments also address underlying conditions affecting the skin’s appearance.
- Acupuncture is safer and a more cost efficient treatment with the means of achieving one’s desired look.
Please let us know you are looking for facial acupuncture so we can ensure appropriate appointment times!
Learn more at on Wikipedia