Join Our Team
Legge Health Clinic (LHC) is a dynamic health clinic that is often looking for the right person to join our team. Patient focus is the primary concern. Our team of healthcare practitioners work together to administer the optimal treatment for the individual and for sporting events.
The Vancouver Olympic Games demonstrated the vast opportunities of a polyclinic setting. It is this model that has shaped LHC over the past few years and continues to be the motivation for the future.
You can read about our mission here.
Legge Health Clinic is a dynamic health clinic that is looking for the right person to join our team. At our clinic, team is not a buzz word, it is our philosophy: “The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.” We pride ourselves in working collaboratively to provide our patients, with the treatment best suited for them, as an individual facilitating improved quality of life and enhanced performance.
We are seeking a Registered Acupuncturist, with a desire to ensure patients are receiving the optimal care possible with services to improve quality of life, enhance performance and deliver that in conjunction with a team of professionals and their services. At this time our established clinic has chiropractic, naturopathy, osteopathy and registered massage therapy services plus hot yoga. You will work with this team to provide patient wellness in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
• Full Reception; (booking, billing & laundry) scheduled patients for you upon your full time start
• Business support (clinic software & marketing)
• Comprehensive and competitive profit-sharing package
• Flexible schedules to accommodate work-life balance
• Warm, inviting professional atmosphere in a heritage property
• Optional health-care benefits package & continuing education may be available
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must be registered and a member in good standing with a recognized acupuncture association
• Possess liability and malpractice insurance
• Ability to work positively and professionally in a team environment with other health care professionals
• Additional accreditations considered assets
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to join our team, please submit your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Share this Page