Join Our Team
Legge Health Clinic (LHC) is a dynamic health clinic that is often looking for the right person to join our team. Patient focus is the primary concern. Our team of healthcare practitioners work together to administer the optimal treatment for the individual and for sporting events.
The Vancouver Olympic Games demonstrated the vast opportunities of a polyclinic setting. It is this model that has shaped LHC over the past few years and continues to be the motivation for the future.
You can read about our mission here.
Our Clinic Offers
Legge Health Clinic is a dynamic health clinic that is looking for the right person to join our team. At our clinic, team is not a buzz word, it is our philosophy: “The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.” We pride ourselves in working collaboratively to provide our patients, with the treatment best suited for them, as an individual facilitating improved quality of life and enhanced performance.
• Full Reception; (booking, billing & laundry) scheduled patients for you upon your full time start
• Business support (clinic software & marketing)
• Comprehensive and competitive profit-sharing package
• Flexible schedules to accommodate work-life balance
• Warm, inviting professional atmosphere in a heritage property
• Optional health-care benefits package & continuing education may be available
Legge Health Clinic Inc. is currently seeking an Office Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day operations run smoothly within the ‘front and back’ end, for both patients and staff. The position works closely with a Clinic manager and may manage other administrative or support staff. Responsibilities include following standard administrative processes, ensuring revenue and cash receipts reconciliation is completed accurately and timely, and providing administrative support to patients and staff.
Employment Status: Full-time permanent
- Creating an environment that is welcoming and warm to the patients
- Dealing effectively with customer and patient inquiries as well as complaints
- Management of reception area
- deposit reconciliation
- Ensuring timely entry, accuracy and completeness of all patient data in patient system including intake, assessment and discharge information
- Timely submission of forms to insurance companies
- Expense and petty cash processing and control
- Manage payroll
- Clinic office management & administration
- Adherence to all company protocols
Qualifications & Core Competencies:
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Current enrolment or graduation from a college diploma program in a related field an asset
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- High degree of organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- A “self-starter” with an ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer and data entry skills
Legge Health Clinic is a dynamic health clinic that is looking for a part-full time clinic
administrator to join our team. We pride ourselves in working collaboratively to provide our patients, with the treatment best suited for them, as an individual facilitating improved quality of life and enhanced performance.
We are seeking a part - full time clinic administrator/receptionist to:
· Sanitation of clinic rooms, supplies and equipment.
· In clinic laundry
· Support admin and healthcare team with various admin tasks
We are offering 25-45 hours per week, Monday to Saturday.
Salary will be commensurate with
experience and skillset.
Optional medical/extended health plan.
Possess strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
Professional and compassionate with strong interpersonal and communication skills
would like to join our team.