With the recent uprise of community spread, new restrictions are being implemented in Nova Scotia. From 28 April 2021 to at least 12 May 2021 the entire province is in a lockdown. During this time, Legge Health Clinic remains open at our main location on Prince Street to clients in the local area. The satellite clinic at DAL Agricultural Campus is closed during the lockdown. Below, you will find the protocols that we follow to ensure everyone's health. We also have a video on our First Visit Page outlining these measures.
We thought this would be a good time to remind our clients of our health & safety protocols:
- If you have been to any of the exposure or potential exposure sites, listed on the NS Health Website, or are a close contact of a confirmed or suspected case, please do not visit our clinic and call us to rebook, regardless of symptoms. If you are feeling unwell, please follow the guidelines set out by Nova Scotia Health Authority.
- Masks are required for all those entering our clinic. Our staff wear masks at all times.
- Everyone is required to sanitize or wash their hands upon entering. Please use the provided sanitizer or one of our washrooms.
- Please maintain a 6ft distance from others.
- Please call the clinic before entering.
- We require everyone that enters the clinic to go through our COVID screening.
- All treatment rooms and spaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between clients.
- Our debit terminal is wiped between uses as well. We are able to accept visa and MasterCard in our system for contactless payment that are kept on file. We have plexiglass barriers set up at our front desk to minimize contact.
The new restrictions apply on April 28th to the entire province. We are following protocols set by the province and we are able to continue to serve you.